Po dobu uzavření kostelů budou naše bohoslužby vysílány v přímém přenosu z naší kaple na Velehradu přes internet. Bližší informace a návod, jak se můžete připojit naleznete na této stránce a nebo na emailové adrese: [email protected]
Připojte se prosím z počítače nebo smartphonu pomocí tohoto odkazu:
We are using Zoom software for the online broadcasting. If you do not have experience with Zoom, connect earlier, download the application and allow it to access the microphone and camera. Eclosed are also brief instructions.
Zoom Instructions for Participants
Before a videoconference:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a speaker or headphones. You will have the
opportunity to check your audio immediately upon joining a meeting.
- You will receive notice for a videoconference. The notification will include a link to “Join via
computer”. It will also include the 9-digit Meeting ID.
To join the videoconference
- At the start time of your meeting, click on the link in your invitation to join via computer. You may
be instructed to download the Zoom application. Allow the use of a microphone and video camera.
- You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on “Test Computer Audio.” Once
you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
Using the icons in the lower-left corner of the Zoom screen, you can:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Invite other participants
- View Participant list – opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may
use to raise a virtual hand
Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window
Somewhere on your Zoom screen you will also see a choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery”
view. “Speaker view” shows the active speaker. “Gallery view” tiles all of the meeting participants.